Since introducing new methane regulations, the federal and provincial governments have put added pressure on operators in the upstream oil and gas industry to measure and report on emissions from their job sites. With this, finding reliable, rapid, and cost-efficient methods of monitoring emissions is more important than ever. Join us for a webinar where we’ll highlight the benefits of using our patented vehicle-based technology that’s operational year-round.
GeoVerra’s ExACT Emissions Monitoring Webinar
When: September 29, 2020 at 1:00 PM MDT (30 minute discussion, followed by a 15 minute Q&A)
During the webinar, our in-house experts will review:
- Current federal and provincial regulations around emissions monitoring
- Why monitoring is so important
- How the technology works and ongoing R&D
- The benefits of using ExACT over current emissions monitoring systems (hint – the cost savings are considerable)
- Case studies of ExACT in the field
You can’t afford to miss it. Click here and sign-up now as space is limited. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Alternatively, if you already have other commitments, please email Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a one-on-one presentation with our team.