We are excited to be exploring opportunities to bring nearly 800 presentations to your computer or mobile device through an interactive platform that will allow for learning, knowledge sharing and even networking!
In addition to the platform change, GeoConvention 2020 will be hosted September 21 – September 23. This date change is to avoid the last week of summer and the beginning of the school term to allow as many people to attend as possible.
Watch our social media feeds in the coming weeks for more information on what Virtual GeoConvention 2020 will look like, but here’s a peek at what to expect:
- Technical sessions available in real-time, with the chance to ask presenters questions
- Recorded sessions and posters available on-demand so you don’t have to miss a thing
- Content accessible wherever or whenever you are: no travel expenses, no commuting; sit back, relax and enjoy the show!
- Virtual chat rooms and exhibit hall, putting your existing contacts and a network of new contacts only a click away
- Greatly reduced delegate pricing
In the meantime, we invite you to visit www.geoconvention.com to learn more about the 2020 conference, updated registration rates, virtual FAQs , and how to make the most of your conference experience.